Innovation and Technology Center
In the Innovation and Technology Center (ITZ), young start-up-companies get the opportunity to do their first entrepreneurial steps in a supported environment.
Additionally, graduates of dual education programs may work in these start-up companies. The ITZ offers a platform to facilitate innovations to be made in the local environment of the University of Applied Sciences Albstadt-Sigmaringen as well as spin-offs of already existing companies. Thus, the innovative capabilities of companies in the region is being supported. Those established enterprises may use the ITZ facilities in order to promote new projects or to implement innovation processes. The ITZ offers a broad service level for you and your individual needs. The main advantage of the InnoCAMP concept is the geographical closeness of the ITZ and the model factory which offers the best possible circumstances for start-up companies.
Start-up Center – Innovation and Technology Center at InnoCamp Sigmaringen
The Innovation and Technology Center supports start-ups coming from the University as well as spin-offs of technology-oriented companies. Besides regional infrastructure, a versatile net-work and support in innovation-processes is being given. The goal is to create sustainable jobs and to strengthen the capacity of innovation of small and medium-sized businesses.
Networking & Cooperation
ITZ is connecting players & activities in order to promote Start-ups of Science and Industry.
- Mutual events of Science and Industry
- Project-related co-operations of Start-ups with established companies
- Creation of net-works with innovative partners within the SIGnovativ
Start-up offices and Coworking workplaces
In the area of the former military site Graf-Stauffenberg in Sigmaringen, Start-up-companies get the opportunity to do their first entrepreneurial steps. On a total of aprox. 900 m², particular offices (15-30 m²) or Coworking-spaces in the Open Space area can be rented at a favorable price.
Information & support
A business Start up always starts with an idea. ITZ personnel gives support in an individual conversation to make the idea more concrete.
- Actual information and support with support programs
- Qualifications for founders and interested persons
- Support with financial partners and consultants, e.g. start-up counseling at no charge
- Support with business-plan contests
- Networking with BVIZ – German association of innovation, technology and business incubation centers
- Start-up offices
- Project working spaces and Coworking-spaces to rent for a certain time, e.g. for business travelers
- Open-space-creative area
- Representative meeting rooms
- Get-together-area for networking with other founders
- A room suitable for children to bridge child care bottlenecks
- Special offers for female founders (female founders network)
- Handicapped accessible, including lift
- Central reception
- Technical-, concierge- and cleaning-service
- Internet with 1 GB Up/Download (glass fiber)
- Parking spaces next to the house
Phone: +49 (0) 75 71 / 92792-11